The below stipulations apply to all public parks in the City of Spruce Grove:
- Park areas including the park amenities such as picnic areas, fire pits, etc. are not formally booked for exclusive use, but are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please inform the City of Spruce Grove of which date you'll be be using the park for your private event so that we can track usage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For public event inquiries and bookings please email email@example.com.
- You are welcome to bring in tables and chairs to set up in the park. Please place tables and chairs in a safe way that will accommodate your group but not cause damage to the surroundings.
- BBQs are permitted in the parks but must be placed on a plank of plywood as not to ruin the pavement, or you can place the BBQ on the grass.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any of the Spruce Grove parks.
- Power in Jubilee Park is accessible year round. The power provided is 15 Amp and 120 V. Public Power is located at the picnic shelter. If you require power at another location in the park, you may bring in a generator.
- During the summer months there will be access to a porta potty in the park.
- Use of stakes and/or pegs to secure tents, inflatable bouncers etc. is not permitted due to various shallow services located on site. If they are used, you will be liable should anything occur. Sand bags and/or weights can be used as an alternative.
- Any tents larger than 10 square meters require a permit. Information about permit applications can be found on our website, or by contacting a member of our Planning and Development team.
- For private events please ensure that all air supporting structures (inflatable bouncers) meet AEDARSA (Alberta Elevating Devices & Amusement Rides Safety Association) certification . A building permit is required for all air supporting structures that are accessible to the public. A permit is not required for a private event. The City of Spruce Grove does not assume liability for air supporting structures brought to the parks.
- Please leave the site tidy. Garbage cans in the park are not emptied on weekends. Event hosts are required to remove garbage and recycling generated at their gathering.
- Parking space at parks is limited. Please encourage carpooling, cycling, walking, etc. when feasible.
Parks are open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Please email the Recreation and Culture department.