Due to the situation around COVID-19, the following guidelines are in place to ensure safe use:
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands before and after use (bring your own hand sanitizer).
- Avoid touching your face.
- Only share common equipment with members of your household.
- Maintain two metre physical distance from others outside their household.
- Do not bring toys and limit contact with others following your visit.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
Additionally, the following guidelines apply to all public parks in the City of Spruce Grove:
- Park areas including the park amenities such as picnic areas, fire pits, etc. are not formally booked for exclusive use, but are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Tables and chairs are allowed in the park during events. Please place tables and chairs in a safe way that will accommodate your group but not cause damage to the surroundings.
- BBQs are permitted in the parks but must be placed on a plank of plywood as not to ruin the pavement, or you can place the BBQ on the grass.
- Use of stakes and/or pegs to secure tents, inflatable bouncers etc. is not permitted due to various shallow services located on site. If they are used, you will be liable should anything occur. Sand bags and/or weights can be used as an alternative.
- The City does not assume liability for inflatable bouncers, slides, or toys brought to the parks. Event coordinators are encouraged to seek personal liability coverage and closely monitor use of inflatables.
- Please leave the site tidy. Garbage cans in the park are not emptied on weekends. Event hosts are required to remove garbage and recycling generated at their gathering.
- Parking space at parks is limited. Please encourage carpooling, cycling, walking, etc. when feasible.
- Please inform the City of Spruce Grove of which date you'll be using the park for your private event so that we can track usage. Please email Recreation.