Property taxes are one of the City’s revenue sources and are paid by Spruce Grove property owners to help cover the costs of a variety of programs and services provided to residents and businesses.
- Economic development;
- Emergency and enforcement services;
- Development support;
- Parks and roads;
- Information systems;
- Corporate operations;
- Facilities and equipment;
- Programs, events and recreation; and
- Tax collection.
- Understanding your 2022 Property Tax Notice
- 2023–2025 Corporate Plan
- Property tax rates in Spruce Grove
- Property tax FAQs