Moving to Spruce Grove

Resources to help familiarize you with our city

Stay connected by joining our Facebook page, or following us on Twitter or Instagram to stay updated on what’s happening and how to make the most of life in Spruce Grove.

Welcome Wagon

Are you new to Spruce Grove and looking for assistance in finding your way around? Welcome Wagon can help with information you need to familiarize yourself and your family with the local community. This free service is offered to anyone who is new to Spruce Grove (within the past year).

Welcome Wagon also has a wonderful package available if you've had a baby within the last six months.

Please contact Spruce Grove's Welcome Wagon representative, Annette, at 780-962-1840 to arrange a visit.