2-1-1 Alberta - Edmonton and Area
211 Alberta - Edmonton and Area
211 is a 24-hour information and referral line that helps connect people to a full range of essential social, health and government services in their community.
We will help you find resources related to:
- Basic needs (food, clothing, shelter or financial assistance)
- Counselling and support groups
- Death and bereavement
- Emergency and crisis lines (violence, sexuality, substance abuse, etc.)
- Emotional and mental health information
- Legal services
- Parenting and childcare (education, playschools, counselling)
- Recreation and social programs
- Seniors’ services
- Social programs
- Special needs
- Volunteer opportunities
The 211 service is available in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and most areas of Parkland County. All calls are free and confidential and TTY access is available for the hard of hearing. Callers outside of the service area can connect to the 211 service by dialing 780-482-INFO(4636).
211 is also available via text message between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Text 2-1-1 from your mobile device. Online chat services are also available during this time.