Show Us Your Canada Day contest
This contest is now closed.
Between July 1 and July 4, 2021, residents were invited to post their Canada Day photos to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #sprucegrovecanadaday. A random selection of these photos are posted below. There was also a chance to win one of five Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Cameras and film; winners have all been contacted and prizes awarded. Please see below for full contest details.
- The contest is hosted by the City of Spruce Grove and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Embed Social.
- Photos must be posted to Instagram or Twitter between Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. MDT and Sunday, July 4, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. MDT.
- Photos must include the hashtag #sprucegrovecanadaday to be eligible.
- Instagram and Twitter accounts must be public in order to be able to participate in the live feed/contest.
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries. Each eligible photo will count as one (1) entry. Maximum of one (1) winner per social media account.
- Contest is not open to employees of the City of Spruce Grove or current members of City Council or members of their immediate households.
- Winners will be contacted by July 9, 2021, via their social media accounts (direct message) and will have 48 hours to respond before the prize is forfeited and a new winner is selected.
- Winners must be able to pick up their prize in-person from a City of Spruce Grove facility and will have to sign a release form and have their photo taken prior to receiving their prize.
- Winners must take the prize as provided; no substitutions or exchanges will be permitted.