Utility Accounts

The City of Spruce Grove provides water and waste management services to its residents, and is committed to delivering sustainable services.

If you are moving to Spruce Grove you need to set up a utilities account to pay for water services and solid waste collection. If you are already a resident, and are moving to another location within the city, you need to close your current account and open a new one.