City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk’s Office supports the democratic governance model for City Council, all City departments and Spruce Grove residents. The office administers the electoral, legislative, and customer service programs of the City. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing, guiding and tracking the entire legislative process, from drafting of proposed legislation to final approval and publication.
- Creating and publishing agendas for all City Council and Committee of the Whole Meetings and providing parliamentary procedural guidance to Council and Administration.
- Planning, coordinating and executing the municipal census and municipal and local school board elections.
- Overseeing the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and associated processes.
- Overseeing the City’s customer service program.
City of Spruce Grove
Attention: City Clerk's Office
315 Jespersen Avenue
Spruce Grove, AB T7X 3E8
Phone: 780-962-7634 Ext. 195