Gas permits are required for:
- residential outlet installs
- non-residential outlet installs
- propane tank sets (new or replacement)
- temporary propane or natural gas heating (includes tank set)
- gas or propane cylinder refill centres
- replacement commercial or industrial appliances
A certified gas journeyman must apply for commercial gas permits. Contractors applying for gas permits must have a valid business license in the City of Spruce Grove.
Wait times are approximately three business days.
Apply for a gas permit
Apply online for a gas permit using the CityView Portal.
Need help? View step-by-step instructions.
Contact Planning and Development.