School bookings are taking place at the pickleball courts on the following dates and times:
- September 13 - 16th from 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. and on September 17th from 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 12 - 1 p.m.
- September 20th from 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Parkland Pickleheads Tournament on Sunday, September 19, 2021
Eighteen courts are now open to the public.
We have eighteen Pickleball courts available, first come, first served basis between 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. (weather permitting).
Court Rules and Etiquette:
- When others are waiting, please limit matches to 60 minutes
- Do not sit, swing or stand on net cable or fencing
- Pets are not allowed on the courts or in the spectator area.
- Courts are for pickleball play only. Other activities may damage the surface and result in costly repairs. No bikes, skates, skateboards, radio-controlled toys or hockey.
- Do not bring unnecessary items onto the court surface, including soft drinks, food, gum, sun screen, tanning lotion, etc. These products may damage the finish.
Due to the street construction on South Avenue between Century Road and Shep street there is no street parking available. Click here for an alternative parking map.
Alternative parking is available:
- Street Parking on South Side of Diamond Ave
- Street Parking on Schram Street
- Henry Singer Ball Park Parking Lot – 130 South Ave *Subject to availability.
To report a concern with the condition of the pickleball courts, please call Public Works at 780-962-7584.
Please call 780-962-7579 or send us an email.