The tennis courts are now open for the season.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 users are to follow the public health measures from the province of Alberta.
- Courts are not regularly disinfected.
- Users must bring their own equipment and hand sanitizer.
- Do not attend or use these amenities if you are feeling unwell.
- Government of Alberta COVID-19 Information: Guidance for Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation - Path Forward, Step 1
Location and Availability
The City has five tennis courts in two locations that are free for the community to use. They are available on a first come, first served basis, daily between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. from May to October (weather permitting). For monitoring purposes school groups are encouraged to record usage with the Recreation Services department. Courts are 78 ft. x 36 ft. and have markings for both doubles and singles.
|Location||Number of courts||Status|
|Greystone Tennis Courts
130 Greystone Drive
|3 tennis courts||OPEN|
|Spruce Grove Composite Tennis Courts
1000 Calahoo Road
|2 tennis courts||OPEN|
Court Rules and Etiquette
- When others are waiting, please limit matches to 45 minutes.
- Do not sit, swing or stand on net cable.
- Pets are not allowed on the courts.
- Courts are for tennis play only. Other activities may damage the surface and result in costly repairs. No bikes, skates, skateboards, radio-controlled toys or hockey.
- Do not bring unnecessary items onto the court surface, including soft drinks, food, gum, sun screen, tanning lotion, etc. These products may damage the finish.
To report a concern with the condition of the tennis courts, please call Public Works at 780-962-7584.
Please call 780-962-7579 or send us an email.