The tennis courts in Spruce Grove are open for casual play only. Please review the following guidelines for using the tennis courts.
The City of Spruce Grove has five tennis courts (in two locations) that are free for the community to use. Courts are 78 ft. x 36 ft. and have markings for both doubles and singles.
|Location||Number of courts||Status|
|Greystone Tennis Courts
130 Greystone Drive
|3 tennis courts||OPEN|
|Spruce Grove Composite Tennis Courts
1000 Calahoo Road
|2 tennis courts||OPEN|
- Available on a first come, first served basis, daily between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. from May to October (weather permitting).
- For monitoring purposes school groups are encouraged to record usage with the Recreation Services department.
- Please be considerate of others and limit games to 45 minutes if others are waiting.
- Tennis courts are for tennis play only.
- No inline skates, bicycles, skateboards, RC Toys, or hockey sticks allowed on courts at any time.
- Please don't sit, swing, or stand on net cable.
- Pets are not allowed on courts.
- Smoking is not permitted in any city facility.
To report a concern with the condition of the tennis courts, please call Public Works at 780-962-7584.