The tennis courts are now closed for the season.
Location and Availability
The City has five tennis courts in two locations that are free for the community to use. They are available on a first come, first served basis, daily between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. from May to October (weather permitting). For monitoring purposes school groups are encouraged to record usage with the Recreation Services department. Courts are 78 ft. x 36 ft. and have markings for both doubles and singles.
|Location||Number of courts||Status|
|Greystone Tennis Courts
130 Greystone Drive
|3 tennis courts||CLOSED|
|Spruce Grove Composite Tennis Courts
1000 Calahoo Road
|2 tennis courts||CLOSED|
Court Rules and Etiquette
- When others are waiting, please limit matches to 45 minutes.
- Do not sit, swing or stand on net cable.
- Pets are not allowed on the courts.
- Courts are for tennis play only. Other activities may damage the surface and result in costly repairs. No bikes, skates, skateboards, radio-controlled toys or hockey.
- Do not bring unnecessary items onto the court surface, including soft drinks, food, gum, sun screen, tanning lotion, etc. These products may damage the finish.
To report a concern with the condition of the tennis courts, please call Public Works at 780-962-7584.
Please call 780-962-7579 or send us an email.