Located in the Agrena is the Grant Fuhr Arena and Stu Barnes Arena, two full-sized rinks available to rent for skating, hockey and ringette. In the summer, ice is removed to allow for dry land sport rentals. Both rinks are utilized throughout the year by local minor sport organizations.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and based on guidelines from the Province of Alberta, additional rules and guidelines are in place for safe use, including:
- Wearing a face covering or mask is required in all publicly accessible indoor areas of the facility, as this is now a requirement in all indoor City facilities. At the Agrena, this includes the lobby, stands and washrooms.
- All users must follow public health orders and signage posted throughout the facility.
- Do not attend the facility if you are feeling unwell.
- Users are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
The Grant Fuhr Arena is home to the Spruce Grove Saints Junior A Hockey Club. The Saints play in the Alberta Junior Hockey League and host 30 regular season games at the Grant Fuhr Arena.
Indoor public skating takes place Monday through Friday from 11:45am to 12:45pm at the Spruce Grove Agrena.
First date: November 1, 2021
Last date: March 31, 2022
Excluding: December 24th through January 2nd
This free program is taking place in a facility that has implemented the Restrictions Exeption Program. Therefore people ages 18 and over coming to participate in the program will be required to provide one of the following:
- proof of vaccination, or
- proof of a privately-paid negative rapid test result taken within 72 hours of service, or
- documentation of a medical exemption
Individuals 18 years and older must ALSO produce valid personal identification.
Helmets are mandatory for everyone taking part in Public Skating.
The Agra Room is a multi-purpose room in the Agrena. It is not currently available to rent.
Visit the Spruce Grove Curling Club website for information.