Commuter Transit to Edmonton
- Effective August 1, face coverings will be required on all Spruce Grove Transit routes (both commuter and local service).
- With the exception of service schedule changes between June 29 and Aug. 31, the current schedule on Route 560 will remain in place until the end of 2020.
- The commuter connector shuttle service (Routes 566 and 567) will remain temporarily suspended until Jan. 4, 2021.
Schedules and destinations
Commuter transit service between Spruce Grove and Edmonton or Acheson is available on Route 560 and Route 561.
|Destinations||Route 560||Route 561|
|Grant MacEwan University|
|Acheson Industrial park|
|Edmonton Westmount and Kingsway Mall|
|560 schedule||561 schedule|
The commuter connector shuttle service that connects transit riders from Harvest Ridge and Spruce Village/Greenbury to the commuter transit service during peak morning and afternoon hours has been temporarily suspended due to the current situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please note that commuter transit service does not operate on the following statutory holidays:
- Wednesday, Jan. 1 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, Feb. 17 (Family Day)
- Friday, April 10 (Good Friday)
- Monday, May 18 (Victoria Day)
- Wednesday, July 1 (Canada Day)
- Monday, Aug. 3 (Civic Holiday)
- Monday, Sept. 7 (Labour Day)
- Monday, Oct. 12 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day)
- Thursday, Jan. 1, 2021 (New Year's Day)
|Commuter service trip (one way to Acheson/Edmonton, no transfer) – ages 6+||$6.25|
|10-ticket booklet (for commuter service, no transfer)||$56|
|Monthly commuter pass (no transfer)||$135|
|Monthly youth/student commuter pass (no transfer)*||$100|
|Monthly integrated pass (with transferability to ETS)||$197|
|Children ages 5 and under (with a paid passenger)||Free|
|CNIB pass holders||Free|
* Under 18 or with valid student ID
Please note that commuter transit fare products, including the monthly commuter pass, the monthly youth/student commuter pass, the monthly integrated pass, and Spruce Grove Transit tickets will also be accepted on Route 568.
Where to buy commuter transit passes
|Location||Commuter pass||Integrated pass||Youth/student pass||10-ticket booklet|
|Shoppers Drug Mart at Century Crossing|
|Shoppers Drug Mart at Westland Market Mall|
|Circle K on King Street|
|Circle K at 3 McLeod Avenue|
Park and ride
Park and ride is available at the Agrena, located at 9 Agrena Rd. Transit users can park anywhere east of Central Park and west of the Agrena. These park and ride stalls are available free of charge for use on weekdays.
View our frequently asked questions, or contact us:
- Phone (780) 962-7634 ext. 193
- Send email