On-Demand Local Transit
On-demand local transit service operates 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday. Due to COVID-19, face coverings are required on all Spruce Grove Transit routes.
Three ways to book your trip
- Download the Pick-Up On-Demand app
from Google Play or the Apple Store
- Book online
- Call 780-962-8747 (6 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
How it works
- Create an account online or in the app
- Pick the nearest pick-up and drop-off locations
- Select travel times
- Choose seat requirements
- Head to the pick-up stop
- Track the bus in real-time and enjoy the ride!
Book trips for right away or up to one week in advance for travel between any two bus stops in Spruce Grove.
Bookings will be confirmed within 15-20 minutes, or up to 45-minutes during high-demand times.
The pick-up window is 10 minutes, so be sure to arrive be early because the bus can’t wait.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19:
- Passengers and drivers must wear face coverings.
- Bus capacity is limited to a maximum of eight passengers and two wheelchairs.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas like handles and seats is done regularly throughout the day.
- Thorough interior cleaning of buses is completed daily.
|Local service trip (one way within Spruce Grove and Stony Plain, no transfer) – ages 6+||$3 cash fare|
|Children ages 5 and under (with a paid passenger)||Free|
|CNIB pass holders||Free|
Commuter transit fare products, including the monthly commuter pass, the monthly youth/student commuter pass, the monthly integrated pass, and Spruce Grove Transit tickets are also accepted.