Halloween House Hunt
Halloween House Hunt 2023 is brewing!
Join the hunt for one of six Halloween Houses and win a great prize package!
|Halloween House Hunt - October 23rd - FOUND|
|Clue 1||No where to go but a general store where imaginations soar!|
*Halloween House found at Deer Park*
*Bonus clue if necessary.
How it works
- Each Halloween House is hidden around the trail system and in public outdoor locations within the City of Spruce Grove.
- The contest begins October 6 and finishes when all six Halloween Houses are found and returned to Border Paving Athletic Centre (9 Tri Leisure Way #100, Spruce Grove, AB T7X 0T3).
- There will be one house hidden according to the below schedule
- Hiding schedule: Oct. 6, Oct. 9, Oct. 13, Oct. 16, Oct. 20, and Oct. 23.
- There will be a total of three clues for each hidden Halloween House location.
- Clues will be posted on the website (three clues total per hidden Halloween House location).
- First Clue- released on the website day of the hunt at 9 a.m.
- Second Clue- released on the website day of the hunt at 1 p.m.
- Third Clue- released on the website day of the hunt at 4 p.m.
- Once the house is found, please return it to Border Paving Athletic Centre to claim your prize. Instructions are inside the house.
- If the house is not found in the first three clues, a final clue will be released at 9 a.m. the following day.
- The Halloween Houses are roughly two feet tall (children's toy doll house size).
- There is no cost or fee to participate - everyone is welcome!
- Houses will be hidden in easily accessible areas of the parks and trails system. They will not be hidden on private property, close to water bodies, or higher than arm’s reach.
- Winners must be able to pick up their prize from Border Paving Athletic Centre, have their picture taken and sign a release form prior to receiving their prize.
- Open to all Ages: Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 when picking up prizes.
- You may only win once.
Happy Halloween House Hunting!