Paying your City of Spruce Grove bills through your bank’s online service is quick and convenient. It's important to register your account numbers correctly so your payment is applied to the correct account.
Register City of Spruce Grove accounts for online banking
Follow these instructions to register your accounts for online payments.
On your bank’s website
- Locate the option that allows you to add or delete a payee for online payments.
- To select a City of Spruce Grove account, search only the words ‘Spruce Grove’. This combination has been shown to return the most consistent and accurate results.
- Choose the appropriate category and add your account information using the general instructions below.
- Select “Spruce Grove- A/R” or “Spruce Grove – Gen/Licen."
- Enter your 6-digit Customer ID NUMBER exactly as it appears in the box at the top right of your invoice or as referenced in Online Services. DO NOT enter any portion of the reference number below the box, or your payment may not be applied to the correct account.
- Select “Spruce Grove – Tax.”
- Enter your 6-digit ROLL NUMBER exactly as it appears in the box at the top right of your bill. DO NOT enter your customer number or your payment may not be applied to the correct account.
- Select “Spruce Grove – Utilities.”
- Enter your 8-digit UTILITY ACCOUNT NUMBER found at the bottom right of your your bill. (Some banks require you to include the decimal in the account number while others do not.)