Documents and Forms for CityView

Documents and forms that you may need for some CityView applications.

You can obtain a land title from any registries office or the Alberta Land Titles website.

When you submit it to CityView, it must be no more than three (3) weeks old.

Construction drawings must be drawn to scale (use a ruler).

Depending on your project, your construction plans may include any of the following.

  • Material used
  • Location of windows
  • Location of doors
  • Wall measurements
  • Labels indicating the use of all rooms
  • Smoke alarm locations
  • Location of stairs and utility room

Exterior elevation drawings show:

  • Height
  • Horizontal dimensions
  • Finishing materials of all buildings, existing and proposed

Exterior elevation drawings for signs should show the sign location on the building.

You can draw your project proposal onto a copy of your Real Property Report or survey. You may have received a copy of your RPR when you purchased the home, or you can contact us to check the property file for a copy.

Depending on your project, a site plan may include any of the following.

  • location
  • dimensions
  • maximum height
  • distance to property line
  • parking
  • setbacks
  • locations of easements and right of ways
  • outline of the proposed development