Community Group Advertising
All electronic billboards are full colour that feature a variety of advertisements with space dedicated for Spruce Grove non-profit community groups. Community groups can post information about their various programs or events on the billboard.
There are 4 electronic billboards in Spruce Grove.
- A single sided billboard on Highway 16A and Campsite Road facing West
- A double sided billboard on Highway 16A and Calahoo Road facing East and West
- A single sided billboard on Highway 16A and Century Crossing facing East
There are eight spots per side per week available on the billboards that give community groups the opportunity to do basic level messaging.
In order to qualify for community group advertising through the City of Spruce Grove you must be a local group or agency registered under the Alberta Societies Act. You will need to provide your society number on the request form. If you do not qualify there are ways that you can still advertise on the billboards by contacting Big Sky Media directly.
- Basic level messaging includes a logo or photo, phone number, web address, social media icon, and three lines of text with up to thirty characters per line.
- Advertisements must be booked a minimum of two full weeks in advance. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Advertisements will be posted Mondays by 10 a.m. and run from Monday to Monday.
- If community groups choose to book only one side of the billboard they are not guaranteed to get a specific side and/or billboard.
- Advertisements are only up for 5 seconds at a time so it is recommended that messages to be kept short and to the point while directing people to a web address and/or a phone number.
- There is a $40 administration fee per side, per week, per ad (GST included). Payment is due when contract is signed.
How to book ad space
- Complete an Ad Content Form and submit to the Recreation Services department by email.
- Once the Ad Content Form is submitted, a rental contract will be created by City staff based upon availability and approval. Please review the contract, sign it and return by email.
- A proof of the advertisement will be emailed to the community group by Big Sky Media for approval, prior to being displayed.
- If your group would like an enhanced advertisement, contact Big Sky Media directly to request a quote.
- If you have any questions, contact the City of Spruce Grove Recreation and Culture department at 780-962-7579 or send email.