ARPI's North Rec Hub
The ARPI’s North Rec Hub is a Community Resource Centre located on the second floor of the Border Paving Athletic Centre.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, the Rec Hub will not be operating as a drop-in space for residents. It will primarily be used as a space for local non-profit groups to conduct business and will operate with new guidelines in place, including:
- Wearing a face covering or mask is required in all publicly accessible areas of the facility, as this is now a requirement in all indoor City facilities. At the Border Paving Athletic Centre, this includes the lobby, ARPI’s North Rec Hub, washrooms, hallways, stairwell, and spectator areas.
- Capacity in the Rec Hub will be limited to nine people.
- There will be a single meeting table that must be pre-booked (no charge) prior to use; all other seating will be temporarily removed.
- The number of public computers will be reduced to allow for physical distancing and ensure capacity levels are met.
- Informational items, such as program guides, will not be available.
- The Little Free Library and reading nook will be temporarily removed.
- The Spruce Grove Public Library satellite collection will be temporarily suspended.
- Free coffee will not be available.
Users will have access to free Wi-Fi. The Rec Hub is wheelchair accessible and staff assistance is available.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays: 9:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please call 780-962-7632 or send us an email.