Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
Please note: Individual client services are offered through FCSS via phone, email, and by appointment. The following services are available.
- Comprehensive Information and Referral
- Community Navigation Services for vulnerable and low-resourced residents
- Regional Housing Program supports regional residents experiencing risk to housing security
- Tax Preparation Services for those meeting eligibility requirements
- Access to Counselling Services for those meeting eligibility requirements
Spruce Grove Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a partnership between the City of Spruce Grove, Parkland County and the Government of Alberta. The mandate of FCSS is to provide locally driven, preventative social programs and initiatives to enhance the well-being of individuals, families, and the community.
Our programs enable people of all ages to improve their quality of life and their ability to prevent and/or deal with crisis situations should they arise. Our support resources connect people with programs and services.
FCSS is part of the Community Social Development department within the City of Spruce Grove.
Email: Email FCSS
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. (closed daily from 12-1 p.m.)
Statutory holidays: Closed