Conditions of Use
The City of Spruce Grove owns this website
The City of Spruce Grove ("the City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this website.
You may use this website only if you agree to the following terms:
The City grants you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use all content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the content of the website and you will display the Copyright Notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website.
- You acknowledge that the City is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of this website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of this website will take place in the Judicial District of Spruce Grove.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the City.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this website immediately.
The City does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
The City of Spruce Grove recognizes that the privacy and confidentiality of a person's personal information is important. The City of Spruce Grove has developed a Privacy Statement that outlines how the City of Spruce Grove obtains, retains, and uses personal information obtained through this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. The City of Spruce Grove is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
The City logo, crest and banner are registered trademarks of the City.
All product names mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The City does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this website.