Specialized Transit Service (STS)
STS is a non-profit, door-to-door public transportation service for all seniors (55+) and persons with mobility challenges. STS is available for use by residents of the City of Spruce Grove, Parkland Village and defined limits of Parkland County.
Operational hours (vans)
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To make a reservation, please call 780-962-2456.
April 2018 special event trips
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - Local shopping (STS 20-passenger bus) (call for pick up)
- April 2 - Closed for Easter Monday
- April 4 - West Edmonton Mall Shopping
- April 9 – Parkland Fun Night (Seniors Dance with live music)
- April 18 – Shopping at Southgate Mall
Our office will be closed March 30 and reopen April 3
All persons eligible for STS must register before they can book trips. To register with STS, an application form must be completed. Applicants need to complete sections A, B, C, and D. If they have a disability, section E must also be completed by a medical practitioner.
All eligible riders are required to inform STS of any address or equipment change.
When considering new equipment (wheelchairs, scooters), please make sure that new models can be secured safely on STS vehicles.