Guidelines for using the splash pad and spray park during COVID-19
- The Ken Morrison/REMAX Excellence Spray Park is open.
- The Central Park splash pad is open.
- At this time, the splash pad at Fuhr Sports Park will remain closed as it is touch activated rather than motion activated.
Jubilee Park spray park
Please visit the Ken Morrison/REMAX Excellence Spray Park web page for full details on how to access and use the spray park during COVID-19.
Central Park splash pad
When using the Central Park splash pad in Spruce Grove during COVID-19, please follow these rules and guidelines and keep the following in mind:
- The Central Park splash pad is open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. for local use only.
- Do not attend or use the splash pad if you are feeling unwell.
- Practise physical distancing (maintain two metres between people).
- Practise healthy hygiene habits; wash your hands regularly/use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face. Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Do not share towels or goggles, and do not bring toys.
- Nearby benches and picnic tables will not be disinfected or cleaned.
- Do not wear a mask when engaging in water activity, as they can present a safety risk.
- Masks may be worn on the splash pad deck or other areas of the amenity.
- Washrooms are not available on site.
- Use of the Central Park splash pad is at your own risk.