New CityView online portal now available for permits, business licences and inspections
A new online portal will now make it easier and more convenient for builders, developers, business owners and residents to apply for permits, business licences and other related applications.
The CityView portal provides many benefits to enhance the building and development experience. By registering for a secure CityView account, users are able to:
- Apply online 24/7 for development permits, construction and trades permits, lot grading, business licences and other applications and approvals provided by the City
- Submit required documents via the CityView portal and see all applications and documents in one place
- View the status of existing applications
- Pay fees online with a credit card
- Benefit from faster processing times due to CityView system efficiencies
Step-by-step instructions are available on the Permits, Licences and Inspections section of the City’s website. Users can easily generate a checklist of required documents and forms for their project and then begin the application process in the CityView portal.
Help is available online 24/7 in the form of videos and step-by-step directions. Those who need additional support can visit the CityView work station at the Planning and Development office at 414 King Street during regular business hours.