All City of Spruce Grove 2018 Property Tax Notices have now been mailed.
Payments are due by June 30, 2018. The following methods of payment are accepted:
- New enrollment in the preauthorized monthly payment plan. Preauthorized payment forms are available at City Hall or online.
- Payment at most financial institutions in person or through telephone/Internet banking. Please use your tax roll number and allow three to five business days for process.
- In person. Payments may be made at City Hall, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., by cash, cheque or debit. Please be aware of your daily transaction limit.
- After office hours, payments may be left in the mail slot at City Hall, located to the left of the main entrance (include your remittance with your cheque).
- Postdated cheques to June 30, 2018, are accepted.
- Please include your remittance portion of the tax bill with your payment.
Credit cards are not accepted as a method of payment for property taxes.
Failure to receive a tax notice does not affect the responsibility to pay taxes by the due date. Late payments will result in a 2.5 per cent penalty applied to the outstanding balance on the first of each month after the due date.
If you have any questions in regards to your property taxes, please call 780-962-7634 ext. 119.