Municipal development standards
These standards shall apply to the design and installation of infrastructure within the City of Spruce Grove. They apply to the design and installation of storm and sanitary sewers, water mains and roads together with their respective connections and appurtenances and any other services which are required to be designed and / or installed.
The standards do not cover the design or installation of street lighting, power, gas, telephone and television services. The standards include coordination with the various utility companies and Canada Post for community mailbox locations.
The detail drawings as referred to in various sections form an integral part of these design standards.
- City of Spruce Grove Municipal Development Standards
- Municipal Development Forms and Certificates (Appendix A)
Bulletins supersede the Municipal Development Standards posted above, unless otherwise specified.
- Road Cross Sections (CS-01 to CS-05)
- Water Main Details (WR-01 to WR-14)
- Sanitary Sewer Details (SY-01 to SY-04)
- Storm Sewer Details (SM-01 to SM-19)
- Servicing Details (SE-01 to SE-07)
- Transportation Details (TN-01 to TN-14)
- General Details (GL-01 to GL-04)
- Signage Details (SN-01 to SN-06)
- Landscaping Details (LG-01 to LG-07)
Call 780-962-2611 or email us.