Council and Committee Meeting Podcasts
City Council and Committee of the Whole meeting podcasts are posted on the City of Spruce Grove website for information purposes only. Anyone listening to the podcast should do so on the understanding that the approved minutes form the official record
- November 13, 2018 Regular Council Meeting (29 MB)
- November 8, 2018 Committee of the Whole Meeting (39 MB)
- November 7, 2018 Committee of the Whole Meeting - Part 1 (123 MB)
- November 7, 2018 Committee of the Whole Meeting - Part 2 (116 MB)
- November 6, 2018 Committee of the Whole Meeting (114 MB)
- October 22, 2018 Organizational and Regular Council Meetings (103 MB)
A podcast is a digital audio file that is regularly released and often downloaded through web syndication. Depending on your browser type and viewing device, the file will either be downloaded directly to your desktop when you click on the link, or streamed over the Internet. It could be several minutes before the audio is ready. The latest recording will be available on the City’s website the day following the meeting.
If you have questions or concerns about the content of the recording or information discussed during the meeting, please call the City Clerk at 780-962-2611 or send e-mail .