One simple call...could change your life.
Have you ever wondered how to find a community service when you or someone you know needs help? When you want to reach out and help by volunteering or donating, where do you turn? Now there’s help as close as your telephone and as easy as dialing 2-1-1.
2-1-1 connects you to human services, community programs, and volunteer information, including:
- Basic needs (food, clothing, shelter or financial assistance)
- Death and bereavement
- Emergency and crisis lines (violence, sexuality, substance abuse, etc.)
- Emotional and mental health information
- Employment and job skills
- Parenting and childcare (education, playschools, counselling)
- Recreation and social programs
- Seniors’ services
- Social programs
- Special needs
- Volunteer opportunities
Available in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and most areas of Parkland County. All calls are free and confidential and TTY access is available for the hard of hearing.
Callers outside of the service area can also connect to the 2-1-1 service by dialing 780-482-INFO (4636).
211 is a joint community initiative of Spruce Grove FCSS, Stony Plain FCSS, Parkland County, Canadian Mental Health Association - Edmonton Region and The United Way.