Garage Sale Advertising Program
The City’s garage sale advertising program runs from May to September each summer, providing Spruce Grove residents with a weekly opportunity to advertise and find garage sales in our community.
- Residents of Spruce Grove who are holding a garage sale do not need a permit.
- Garage sale signs may be displayed for a maximum of seven days, and may only be placed on the residential lot/site where the sale is being held.
- Signs posted in any other location (light posts, boulevards, other residents’ properties, etc.) will be removed and a ticket will be issued to the advertised address.
- Garage/yard sales must be held at a residential address located within the City of Spruce Grove’s municipal boundaries.
- Ads for retail stores, thrift stores, consignment sales, flea markets, online sales, professional services, etc. will not be accepted.
- Advertising requests must be submitted online. Phone calls will not be accepted.
- Garage sale advertising requests will only be accepted for sales occurring during the next garage sale period. Typically, a garage sale period will begin on a Thursday and end on a Sunday. In the event of a long weekend, the garage sale period will end on a Monday. For example: Garage sale advertising requests will be accepted from Wednesday, May 1, at 2 p.m. until Wednesday, May 8, at 2 p.m. for the garage sale period of Thursday, May 9-Sunday, May 12. If you submit your garage sale date more than 12 days in advance, it will not be published.
- The City of Spruce Grove is not responsible for the quality of items, or any injury, damage or loss incurred by the sale or purchase of items through this service.
- All ads are subject to review and approval by the City of Spruce Grove.
- Under no circumstances will the City of Spruce Grove be liable for any losses or claims relating to any errors or non-publication of submissions.
- By placing your submission you are deemed to have accepted the above terms.
- A list of addresses will be published on this website. The list may not reflect cancellations. Sales are the responsibility of individual participants.
Send an e-mail .