How to Register for Programs
Residents who want to register for City of Spruce Grove programs can set up an account on the City’s online registration system. You don't need an account to view program information, but you do need one to register for programs. (Please note that this online account is a separate account to the City's online services account.)
Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)
Phone: Register with Visa or Mastercard at 780-962-7618
In person: FCSS, 105 - 505 Queen Street, Spruce Grove
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Recreation and Culture programs
Phone: Register with Visa or Mastercard at 780-962-7632
In person: Border Paving Athletic Centre, 9 Tri Leisure Way
- Registration is on a first come, first-served basis.
- Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Registration is required for all sessions unless otherwise stated.
- Subsidies are sometimes available to low-income families. Please ask.
- Refund policies vary by program. For more information, call the phone numbers provided above.