Ken Morrison/REMAX Excellence Spray Park
The Ken Morrison/REMAX Excellence Spray Park is now closed for the season
Arrive ready to play
Please arrive ready to play! While washrooms and change rooms will be available, users are strongly encouraged to change at home and arrive in their swimwear.
Rules and guidelines
- Children ages 8 and under must be supervised by a responsible person 14 years of age or older at all times.
- Shower before entering the spray park.
- Dress in proper swim attire.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- No running in the spray park, as the deck gets slippery.
- Do not swing, climb or hang on any of the equipment.
- Please keep the following off the spray deck: food and drinks (these can be consumed on grassed areas and in the plaza space), bikes, scooters, roller blades, skateboards, outdoor footwear and water balloons.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited.
- Pets are permitted on the grassed areas and in the plaza space but NOT on the spray deck.
- People with open sores or any contagious condition are not permitted in the spray park.
- The City is not responsible for lost or stolen possessions. Please leave valuables at home.
- The City reserves the right to close the spray park and immediate areas due to weather, mechanical issues or other circumstances as deemed by spray park staff.
- Failure to comply with these any of these rules may result in being asked to leave the spray park.
Staff on site
The spray park has City staff on site during regular operating hours. These staff are responsible for monitoring the park’s water quality, keeping the space safe and clean, and overall supervision of the site. If you need assistance while at the park, you can easily identify the staff on site by their blue shirts
In addition to the spray park, the City also has two, unstaffed splash pads:
- The Central Park splash pad is located near the Lions Log Cabin in Central Park.
- Fuhr Sports Park splash pad is located at the front entrance of Fuhr Sports Park.