Move Out Request

Utility service customers can fill in the form below to stop their water and waste collection services when they move out of their home within the city of Spruce Grove.

Page 1 of 1

Service Information:

Move out date
Service address
Postal code
Mailing address(if different than the service address)
Have your sold your property?
If you have, what is the possession date for the new owners?

If you are moving from a home in Spruce Grove to another home in Spruce Grove, you will also need to apply to start utility services at your new address. Please note: Utility account numbers do not transfer from one home to another.

Customer contact information:

Account information
First or given name(s)
Last name
Account number
Phone number
Alternate phone number (ie. cell phone)
Address to forward final bill to
Postal code of forwarding address
E-mail address


Additional information or comments

I hereby make application to the City of Spruce Grove to close my utility account for water and waste collection services.

Your personal information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, RSA, 2000 and will be used for the provision of utility services and the collection of utility charges. It will be treated in accordance with the privacy protection provisions of Part 2 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection of your personal information, contact the FOIP Coordinator, Ms. Tania Shepherd, at 315 Jespersen Avenue, Spruce Grove, Alberta, T7X 3E8, 780-962-7634, Ext. 154.

I am the utility services account holder of this property and I agree to these terms