Vendors and Exhibitors
|What you want to do||Category||Cost||Deposit|
|Promote my not-for-profit organization||Exhibitor||$25||$100|
|Promote my for-profit business (no sales)||Exhibitor||$500 Bronze sponsorship
|Sell food or beverages||Vendor||15% of sales + power & water fees*||$200|
|Sell non-food products||Vendor||15% of sales + power fees*||$200|
|Sell my home-based business products||Vendor||15% of sales + power fees*||$200|
|Sell home-made crafts or baked goods||We are not currently set up to accommodate this type of display|
We are now accepting applications from new vendors for our 2017 Canada Day Celebration. We are looking for vendors who sell unique and interesting food, beverages, non-food products or home-based business products.
Please note that we only have a very limited number of spaces available for new food vendors but quite a few spaces for non-food vendors. We currently have returning vendors who are selling ice cream, mini donuts, and temporary tattoos so we are not looking to add more of those items to our 2017 site.
If you are interested in being a vendor at this event please read the Vendor Rules and Regulations .
Friday, April 28: Deadline for submitting vendor applications
Vendor applications MUST include the following:
- A completed Vendor Application Form
- A completed Power, Water, Ice & Tent Order Form
- A $200 deposit cheque (made payable to the City of Spruce Grove)
- A separate payment cheque for your power/water/ice/tent order (made payable to the City of Spruce Grove)
- A recent photo or diagram of the interior AND exterior of your set-up
- A FULL list of the products that you will be selling on site (once approved this list may not be altered)
Important: Food vendors must be able to set up on concrete. Non-food vendors must be able to set up on grass, but must use weights instead of tent pegs to secure the tent.
* Up to two 15 amp circuits will be provided free of charge if requested on a Power, Water, Ice & Tent Order Form . Extra fees are charged for additional power requirements and water hookups.
More Important 2017 Vendor Dates and Required Documents
|May 12:||Notification will be sent to successful new vendor applicants.|
Supporting vendor documents that MUST be submitted by this date:
All vendors must also receive pre-event approval from Spruce Grove Fire Services by May 26. Food trucks and trailers must submit their units for a pre-event inspection. Vendors using their own tents must submit proof that tents are fire-resistant. Contact Fire Prevention Officer Ryan Harley at 780-962-4496 or send an email to schedule an inspection or submit proof.
|June 30/July 1||Load in/Set up.
|July 1 or 2||Tear down/Load out.|
|July 14:||Deadline for 15% commission payment.|
Other important vendor documents:
send an email to the Canada Day Vendor Team or call 780-934-6169.
We are now accepting exhibitor applications for our 2017 Canada Day Celebration.
An exhibitor promotes an organization or business but does not sell anything.
The majority of exhibitors set up on 8' tables in the Exhibitor Tent. Some are also allowed to set up using their own tents near the Exhibitor Tent. There are a limited number of exhibitor tables and locations available in the tent and on site.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor at this event please read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations .
Friday, May 12: Deadline for submitting exhibitor applications
Exhibitor applications MUST include the following:
- A completed Exhibitor Application Form
- $25 exhibitor fee payment for a not-for-profit OR $500 bronze sponsorship payment for a for-profit business (made payable to the City of Spruce Grove)
- A separate $100 deposit cheque (made payable to the City of Spruce Grove)
- Proof of Society or not-for-profit status
More Important 2017 Exhibitor Dates and Required Documents
|May 19:||Notification sent to successful exhibitor applicants.|
|May 26:||Deadline for exhibitors who are using their own tents and setting up outside the exhibitor tent to submit proof that tents are fire-resistant to Fire Prevention Officer Ryan Harley at 780-962-4496 or send an email .|
|June 30/July 1:||Load in/Set up.|
|July 1 and 2:||Tear down/Load out.|
Other important exhibitor documents:
For more information send an email to the Canada Day Exhibitor Coordinator or call 780-962-7634 ext. 170.